Good HR is about creating a positive employee experience. It doesn’t have to be overwhelming – it’s about having the right employee in the right place at the right time. This is integral to building a successful business.
Whether it’s a smaller organisation with no in-house HR team, or a larger business that needs help from time to time with complex issues, we can help.
We offer flexible solutions tailored to fit all shapes of requirements and all sizes of budget.
What we offer
- Line Manager training
- Culture projects
- Organisational values
- Organisational change
- Performance management
- Leaver processes
- Leadership development
- Job definition and role descriptions
- Reward and recognition
- Absence management
- Disciplinary and grievance
- TUPE transfers
- Contracts, policies and procedures
Choose the right level of support
Our pricing is clear and transparent with no hidden fees. You choose the level of service that’s right for your organisation. We can deliver individual HR project work, provide regular support for a monthly retainer, or offer a combination of both.
Project fees are fixed and bespoke to your requirements. For example, we could work with you on organisational change or leadership development programmes, or on creating a high-performing culture.
We can provide phone and email support for an affordable monthly retainer. Straightforward, easy-to-access HR advice, with a range of helpful templates – ideal for managing day-to-day people challenges.
Why choose our HR support?
- Years of front-line and board-level experience
- Pragmatic advice and clear solutions
- Each of our experts has a successful HR career track record
- We’re pragmatic, not coercive
- We offer total flexibility, slotting into your team as required
- We’re a friendly bunch with a great sense of humour
- We love helping organisations succeed