Good HR is about creating a positive employee experience. It doesn’t have to be overwhelming, and we don’t tell our clients how to run their businesses.
Businesses with less than 250 employees tend to work with us on a retained basis, where they usually don’t have an in house HR team. We’re here to advise on employee relations issues when it’s not clear what the best way forward is, and we ensure our clients remain compliant across the board.
Larger businesses benefit from our help with bespoke projects, such as ED&I, remote/flexible working, redundancy and outplacements.
Our refreshingly different HR team have over 50 years’ experience between them, case studies and testimonials can be found here.
What we offer
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Remote and Office working
- Organisational change
- Line Manager training
- Performance management
- Job definition and role descriptions
- Reward and recognition
- Employee relations issue e.g. disciplinary, grievance, absence etc.
- Remaining legally compliant e.g. contracts, policies and procedures
- Contracts, policies and procedures
Choose the right level of support
Once we’ve agreed the right level of service that’s right for the client, our pricing is clear and transparent with no hidden fees. We deliver customised HR project work, provide regular support for a monthly retainer, or offer a combination of both.
Project fees are fixed and bespoke to the agreed requirements. We could be working on implementing a new equality, diversity and inclusion procedure, or assist (or act on a client’s behalf) through organisational change.
We provide phone and email support for an affordable monthly retainer. Straightforward, easy-to-access HR advice, with a range of helpful templates – ideal for managing day-to-day people challenges.
Why choose our HR support?
- Years of front-line and board-level experience
- Pragmatic advice and clear solutions
- Each of our experts has a successful HR career track record
- We’re pragmatic, not coercive
- We offer total flexibility, slotting into your team as required
- We’re a friendly bunch with a great sense of humour
- We love helping organisations succeed