Book a demo
Supporting people and planet
Over 80% of employees still think their employer is not doing enough to address climate change. Providing eco-friendly, ethical and sustainable employee benefits will reinforce an employer’s ability to attract top talent and retain the best people, and help the planet.
Employers with a good ESG policy on average see 16% growth in employee productivity. 92% of Millennials would be more likely to trust a company that supports social or environmental issues.
Lumina® gives employers the opportunity to offer employee benefits that echo employees’ social, environmental and ethical values.
What is Lumina?
Lumina® hosts a range of products and employers can choose 1 or all of them. Additional policies or providers outside of the Lumina range can be included too.
- Lumina Flex: Flexible employee benefits platform
- Lumina Wellbeing: Health checks, counselling, workplace wellbeing training
- Lumina Health: Community-led corporate healthcare, supported by wellbeing
- Lumina Money: ISAs, ethical investments and carbon neutral pensions
- Lumina Planet: green energy tariffs, electric cars, tree planting, carbon offsetting
- Lumina HR: Link your HR platform, online payslips, holiday booking tool
- Lumina TRS: Total Reward Statements
- Lumina Perks: Reward and recognition, online discounts
What is Lumina Flex?
Lumina Flex is an online employee benefits platform, where employees manage the benefits provided to them by their employer.
They can make changes any time, anywhere, within the rules we agree together with the employer and their chosen benefit providers.
Employers enjoy management information at their fingertips, safe in the knowledge that their data is secure. Plus, we take care of the ongoing administration, providing payroll reports every month.
Dedicated account management
What really makes Amba stand out is our service. We care about every single client, regardless of size.
Dedicated account management means our clients enjoy joined-up support from familiar, friendly faces. All our seasoned professionals – benefit specialists, technicians, communications experts and regulated brokers Amba Care – work together to give clients the best possible experience.