Venue: Online (GoToWebinar)
Part of our webinar series: How HR saved the world
HR has the power to influence organisational sustainability goals, like Net Zero or B-Corp certification. We have seen a genuine change of priorities for both employees and employers over the last few years when it comes to ESG Strategy.
Employee benefits platforms are a vital tool in attracting and retaining top talent. Even more so now, as employee benefits packages can be matched to people’s sustainability values, with carbon neutral pensions, electric vehicles and tree planting schemes available to businesses.
Our panel will discuss:
- The rise of the climate-conscious employee.
- How employee benefits providers can support HR to create employee benefits packages that are good for people and the planet.
- Tobin Murphy-Coles, CEO at Amba
- Henry Bishop, Co-Founder, Furthr
- Natalia Peralta Silverstone, Head of Propositions, Octopus EV
If you’re interested but not able to attend, please register anyway and we’ll send you a recording following the event.
We welcome HR decision makers, business owners and influencers who are passionate about making a sustainable step forward.