Feel you can make a contribution?
Amba is a great place to work. We provide lots of wellbeing initiatives for our own staff, an amazing package of employee benefits and top notch HR. When it comes to happy people, happy business, we practice what we preach.
Any job vacancies are outlined below. Feel you can make a contribution? Then please get in touch. Send an email and your CV to Jax, telling us why you’re interested in us and why you think you’d fit in: jackie.smith@amba-UK.com.
Head of Workplace Savings
Reporting to: Head of Employee Benefits
Location: Bristol, BS35.
Flexible working, between home and the office
Who are Amba?
Amba’s mission is to empower employers to nurture their employees.
We support businesses with innovative technology, expert advice and consulting services across employee benefits, HR, health insurance, pensions and workplace savings and employee wellbeing.
Our technology, Lumina, is a UK first and offers employees access to unique benefits that are good for them, and the planet.
We’re dedicated to improving the lives of employees, in a sustainable and regenerative way and are currently applying for B Corp certification.
What are we looking for?
An excellent client focused, commercially aware individual, to drive forwards our Workplace Savings offering to support our ambitious growth plans.
The right applicant will be looking to increase their experience operating at this level, or progress into a Head of role as the next step in their career.
Core activities and main responsibilities:
Leadership, Management, and Accountability
- Support the design, development, and delivery of a cohesive business strategy.
- Support and adherence to the Entrepreneurial Operating System.
- Team management, motivation, development, and support.
- Develop and maximise new Workplace Savings business opportunities, through lead generation and/or cross selling opportunities.
Retain and Grow
- Maximise commercial opportunities and objectives with existing business.
- Regularly attend onsite meetings with clients to deliver Workplace Savings education, scheme governance meetings and wider account management duties.
- To understand the Workplace Savings role within wider wellbeing initiatives and the products or services Amba Money Limited / Amba People Limited offers that can support this.
- To understand and work within compliance processes, keeping up to date on all Workplace Savings, pensions, and auto enrolment scheme legal, regulation and compliance matters, ensuring Amba Money Limited remains FCA compliant.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning – DipPFS.
- Experience across the core activities listed above.
- Proven track record of managing client / insurer / provider relationships.
- Proven track record of working with insurers, particularly within pension provision.
- Great attitude, passion, and drive.
From the first day you join the business, you’ll be entitled to:
- Competitive salary
- 3 x Life assurance
- 27 days’ annual leave and your birthday off
When you’re in the office:
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee and snacks
- Free on-site gym
After successfully passing probation, you’ll also enjoy the following:
- Unique employee-only deals from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced cinema tickets
- A benefits fund of £240 per year that can be used towards: Health cash plan, Cycle to work, Critical illness cover, Will writing or Give as you earn
- Group income protection
- Employee assistance programme, including counselling sessions and a virtual GP
- Pension scheme with a 3% employer match
- Further voluntary benefits
Want to get involved?
Please send an email including your CV, and anything else you feel is relevant to your application, to email@example.com
happy people We have fun at work and with our clients. Our ethos is that happy people make for a happy business.